Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 October 2021

My Spotify inspired Playlist

1. No more I love you's - Hailee Steinfield. (Lockdown song thanks Algoa)
2. Blinding lights - The Weekend (sounds so retro don't you agree?) 
3. The Promise - When in Rome (I would love to do a long distance drive with this song) 
4. Darlin' - The Beach Boys (one can't get that song out of ones head... addictive and the vibe is very I live at the coast vibe) 
5. Queen of Disaster - Lana del Rey ( sometimes I feel like this song 🎵) Luckily it's not a common problem but I really feel like a queen of disaster sometimes. 
6. Slave to the Music - Twenty 4 Seven (sometimes I do feel I dedicate a lot of time to music but music is life to me so why not) 
7. Forever young - UNDRESSD 
8. All these things that I have done - The Killers (the happy memories of stress free and spontaneous days)
9. Erase/ Rewind - The Cardigans (the one song I spent years looking for ) (memories of driving down to Knysna to visit my late Granny Isobel). 
10. Send me on my way - Rusted Root (reminds me of my friend Dani at work,very her vibe) 
11. I love you always forever - Betty Who 
12. Forever young (same as no. 7 but different artist) - Danny Darko and Julien Kelland. 
13. Kiss the Girl - Brent Morgan 
14. Visiting hours - Ed Sheeran ( dedicated to my Granny on her one year anniversary aka deathaversary is what I call it)
15. Dignity - Deacon Blue 

No comments:

Post a Comment